Welcome to Southampton!
This Area is Famous for its Fabulous Sunsets. The Town of Southampton has a Definite Maritime Feeling, with its Old Classic Cottages, a Fine Sand Beach & Tasteful Shops & Fantastic Restaurants. Every Friday Night in July & August You Can Hear the Skirl of a Bagpiper, Under the Giant Canada Flag at the Foot of High Street; a Tradition Which Started in the Late 1990s. During the Months of July and August there are "Ghost Walks" Offered to the Public, Every Tuesday Night at Sunset, at the foot of High Street’s Huge Flag. During the Summer & Early Fall, the Southampton Beaches are Full of People Who Have Come to See the Colourful Sunsets Lighting Up the Sky, Over the Lake. Southampton, a Popular Summer Getaway for Cottagers, is Close to Chantry Island, Port Elgin, Saugeen First Nation & Sauble Beach. There are Many Spring & Summer Recreational Activities to Take Part in While in Southampton. These Include: Canoe & Kayaking on the Saugeen River, Biking the Old Rail Trail, Swimming, Sailing, or Just Spending Time Relaxing on the Wide Sandy Beach. There is an Active Tennis Club with Three Separate Court Locations in Town, and Three Golf Courses are in the Vicinity. Other Popular Attractions Not to be Missed are:
- The State-of-the-Art Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre, Providing Great Insight into the History of the Land & the People of the Bruce.
- The Southampton Market with its Two Acres of Unique Products. Great Place to Find Treasures!
- The Southampton Art School & Gallery Shop Features a Showcase of Handcrafted Artwork, in Different Mediums.
- On Thursday Nights in the Summer, You Can Catch the Cruise of Antique Cars Around Town, Beginning from Under the Flag, at the Foot of High Street, from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Concerts are Held at the Fairy Lake Bandshell on Sunday Evenings
- Enjoy Lighthouse Tours of Famous Chantry Island
There are so Many Things to Do in Southampton in the Spring & Summer, but Fall & Winter are Not to be Missed Either! Enjoy Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice Fishing & So Much More!
Southampton has a Wide Array of Real Estate for Sale, ranging from: Unique Historical Homes with Rich History, to Low Maintenance Condo Living, to Classic Three Season Beach Cottages, to Million Dollar Waterfront Homes with Lake Huron Views.
"Houses form a Neighbourhood...but only People can make it a Community."
Community is an Essential Part of Family, Lifestyle & Real Estate.
Understanding the Local Market Conditions of Southampton & its Many Lovely Attributes is Important When it Comes to Buying & Selling Real Estate.
Please Feel Free to Browse Through the Complimentary Info on Our Site.
When it's Time to Buy or Sell Your Dream Home or Cottage, Call Our Team! Get an Agency on Your Side Who Has Experience with the Local Southampton Market.
We Have the Confidence & the Knowledge to Make It Your Best Transaction Possible & an Exciting New Adventure for You!
Reach Out to Us Today so We Can Introduce You & Your Family to all that Southampton has to Offer!
Looking Forward to Helping Your Dreams Come Home.... Amber